Thursday, April 24, 2014
What: Rock 'N' Roll Cocktail Party
Where: Main lounge inside Hard Rock Hotel
When: Last Thursday of the month (excluding November & December)
Price: By invitation only - simply request an invite on their site.
$29 online / $35 door / VIP for $21 extra (September & October prices vary)
Ages: 21+ only
Includes complimentary cocktails, appetizers, and warm-up band from 6:30pm until showtime. Cash bar available during the show.
For more information visit the official site here.
PTTP's Review: We have attended one of the Velvet Sessions, and here are a few things you might want to know before you go.
1. Don't come to the party hungry - you will not fill up on the appetizers available.
2. Most everyone dresses up like they're hitting the downtown clubs, so don't arrive after a long sweaty day at the theme parks. You don't need to be super trendy, just be presentable.
3. Depending on how crowded a particular event is, you will most likely get your fair share of free drinks, especially if you keep getting right back in the various drink lines.
4. The atmosphere is great - the small, intimate area allows you to actually SEE who is performing, which is often impossible at large concerts without the aid of binoculars.
5. There's a big patio accessible from the concert area for a quick smoke break or chat.
Got any specific questions? Email us and we'll do our best!